The University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, UITH Community Health Officers Training Institute 2019 session. www.uith.org admission form, Requirements, Form Price, How to Apply, Closing Date and other available below.
UITH Community Health Officers Training Institute Admission Form advertisement has been released online. The University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) Community Health Officers (CHO) Training Institute Higher Diploma (H.D) Programme Admission Form is Out, Applications are invited for admission into the UITH Community Health Officers Training Institute Higher Diploma (H.D) Programme for 2019 session.
The UITH Community Health Officers Training Institute Admission Form has been published below on seviportal.com as well as the official website of the institution www.uith.org.
Table of Contents
UITH Community Health Officers Training Institute Admission Form.
- Course: 2 years Higher Diploma (H.D) Programme.
- Year: 2019 session
This application form will not be accepted unless Part B is completed by your Employer/Sponsor.
The free application forms are to be downloaded from the University of Ilorin teaching hospital website (www.uith.org) and pay five thousand naira (5,000) nonrefundable assessment and processing fee into UITH CBN account at any bank through e-payment gateway REMITA.
Note: Examination is both written and Oral
- Examination Date: 10th June and 11th June 2019.
- Venue: CHO Training Institute, UITH School Complex Old Maternity Wing, Amilengbe, Ilorin.
- Time: 9 am Prompt.
This date is subject to change at the discretion of the Management, please visit the website a week before the examination date for any change.
The applicants should send completed forms to the school either personally or by courier (addressed to the coordinator CHO Training institute, UITH Ilorin) on or before 10th June 2019.
Requirement for admission
Five credit level passes I SSCE (WASCE, NECO, or GCE O/L) at not more than two (2) sittings which must include: English Language, Mathematics, Biology /Health science and any other two (excluding language and religion study).
1. This date is subject to change at the discretion of the Management, please visits the website a week before the Examination date for any change.
2. Ensure you print out the information page to guide you.
3. The completed form must be submitted to both the school and the registrar office On or Before 10th June 2019, failure to do so the candidate will not be shortlisted for the examination.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
New Applicant: Create login details – use the Form on the admission page.
Application fee of 5,000:00 (five thousand naira) payable through this portal.
Fill the initial form and Upload your Passport Photograph according to the specified size, and JPG or PNG format.
- Pay using the payment button on your page
- Provide your bio-data and academic records
- Cross check the application form and submit
- You can save the application and continue later
Payments: After completing the bio-data and academic records, payment must be made with your ATM card on our portal in other for your application to be processed.
How to check admission status
- Log in with your Application ID and password created
- On the dashboard click admission status
For further inquiries contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
N.B: For further information call on Telephone No. 08069819412
Oyewole S.B (Mrs)
CHO, UITH, Ilorin.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: