The University College Hospital, UCH Ibadan School of Nursing Admission Form 2019/2020 contact session. son.uch-ibadan.org.ng Admission Form, Requirements, Form Price, How to Apply, Closing Date and other available below.
UCH Ibadan School of Nursing Admission Form advertisement has been released online. The management of University College Hospital (UCH), Ibadan invites applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission into its School of Nursing for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The UCH Ibadan School of Nursing Admission Form details like courses/programmes, entry requirement, application fees, admission form, eligibility, how to apply, application portal, closing date, deadline, and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website of the school son.uch-ibadan.org.ng.
The course is for a period of three years, following which candidates shall be presented for both the School and Nursing & Midwifery Council of Nigeria Final Examinations to qualify, be registered and licensed to practice as General Nurses (RN).
Table of Contents
UCH School of Nursing Admission Requirements:
Applicants should be aged 17 ½ years and above, possess the Senior Secondary School Certificate (WASSCE/NECO/SSCE) or GCE O’ Level or equivalent with at least 5 credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics at not more than two (2) sittings OR NABTEB at one (1) sitting.
How to Apply for UCH Ibadan School of Nursing Admission:
The application form is available beginning from Monday 15th April, 2019 through the UCH SCHOOLS’ PORTAL at website https://portal.uch-ibadan.org.ng. Interested individuals are to do the following;
- Make a payment of an anon-refundable fee of Seven Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N7,500.00) only through any commercial bank into University College Hospital, Ibadan T.S.A. Account- School of Nursing. Teller to be changed to receipt at UCH Accounts Department.
- Make a payment of Two Hundred Naira (#200.00) only into Oyo State Nursing & Midwifery Committee Account, First Bank Plc. 2019704292
- Present both the UCH receipt and First Bank teller for the payment of #200.00 at Room 6, School of Nursing to collect PIN (Personal Identification Number) for login and online application submission.
- Go to the portal on https://portal.uch-ibadan.org.ng, download the Applicants’ User Guide and enter your PIN (Personal Identification Number) to login and create your account.
- Follow instructions on the Applicants’ User Guide to input your data and submit your application online.
- Print 2 copies of your form and Photo card and submit for authentication at Room 6, School of Nursing
Method of Selection:
(i) Applicants shall be notified of the date, venue and time for Computer Based (CBT) Entrance Examination through their e-mail addresses and text messages
(ii) Only candidates with authenticated (stamped and signed) Photo cards shall be allowed into examination venue.
(iii) Only candidates who attain acceptable standard at the examination shall be invited for interview or considered for selection following interview.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: