The PriceWaterHouseCooper Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. www.pwc.com recruitment, PriceWaterHouseCooper Vacancies 2019 Application Form, PriceWaterHouseCooper Jobs 2019, PriceWaterHouseCooper Career Portal, Requirements for PriceWaterHouseCooper Recruitment 2019, PriceWaterHouseCooper Recruitment Portal.
PriceWaterHouseCooper Recruitment 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2019 PriceWaterHouseCooper Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.pwc.com.
Table of Contents
- PriceWaterHouseCooper Recruitment Details:
- Available Job Positions & Details
- How to Apply for PriceWaterHouseCooper Recruitment
- Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
- Why Seviportal for PriceWaterHouseCooper Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?
- PriceWaterHouseCooper Recruitment States in Nigeria?
- Recent Jobs Updates
PriceWaterHouseCooper Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||9th August 2019|
Available Job Positions & Details
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) firms help organizations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. In Sub-Saharan Africa, we’re the largest provider of professional services with offices in 34 countries and over 9 000 people.
The following positions are available at PriceWaterHouseCooper. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Data & Analytics Associate
Reference Number: 125-NIG00216
Job type: Permanent
Roles & Responsibilities
- Building machine learning models and systems, interpreting their output.
- Builds and manage/maintain database to house data collected from various sources.
- Researches best practices; develops implementation plan of operational and cost improvement strategies; assists in seeking, evaluating and implementing new technology
- Analyze and interpret big volumes of data from client including internal data systems and external sources
- Identify, investigate and explain trends and patterns in data using data tools, platforms and analytical tool kits
- Translate complex findings into business terms and communicate to client
- Develop strategies for analytics to build advanced data visualizations and analytical models
- Moving analytics models from development to production.
- Use machine learning techniques for addressing a variety of problems (e.g. consumer segmentation, revenue forecasting etc.).
- Minimum of 1-2 years relevant experience
- Demonstrates analytical abilities using Python, R;
- Ability to use data storage technologies: SQL, NoSQL,;
- Efficient use of data processing tools: R(dplyr, etc), Python (Numpy, Pandas, etc.), Spark,
- Exhibit advanced analytics and machine learning capabilities using libraries in R and Python, TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, Spark MLlib;
- Visualization: R-Shiny, Python (Matplotlib, Seaborn, bokeh, etc.), PowerBI, Qlik, Tableau;
- Machine learning algorithms (e.g. k-nearest neighbors, random forests, ensemble methods, deep neural networks, etc.) and when it is appropriate to use each technique.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to remain organized, driven, and focused on multiple projects at a time
- Ability to use data visualization tools such as Tableau is a plus.
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues.
- A proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong relationships.
- A proactive approach to problem solving, delivering results and meeting client expectations.
- Strong statistical and programming skills and technical depth.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (presentation & facilitation).
- Demonstrable creativity and innovation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 9th August, 2019.
How to Apply for PriceWaterHouseCooper Recruitment
To apply for the PriceWaterHouseCooper Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest PriceWaterHouseCooper Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum PriceWaterHouseCooper Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Road Safty Recruitment||2019/2020|
Why Seviportal for PriceWaterHouseCooper Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for PriceWaterHouseCooper Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent PriceWaterHouseCooper Recruitment 2019 openings across Nigeria.|
PriceWaterHouseCooper Recruitment States in Nigeria?
|PriceWaterHouseCooper Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include PriceWaterHouseCooper recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though PriceWaterHouseCooper may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Altara Credit Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||August 23, 2019||Not Specified|
|Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI) Recruitment 2019/2020||August 23, 2019||28th August, 2019|
|Niger Basin Authority Recruitment 2019/2020||August 23, 2019||6th September, 2019|
|Achievers University Recruitment 2019/2020||August 23, 2019||12th September, 2019|
|Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) Recruitment 2019/2020||August 23, 2019||30th September 2019|
|Guaranty Trust Bank Plc Recruitment 2019/2020||August 23, 2019||26th August, 2019|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the PriceWaterHouseCooper Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: