The Olabisi Onabanjo University, OOU Admission List 2019/2020 academic session has been released online. Candidates can check their admission status following the given procedures. www.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng Admission List, Admission Status Portal, Admission Letter and details are available below.
OOU Admission List 2019/2020 has been released online. The management of the Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU), has released the 1st batch, 2nd batch and 3rd batch admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
www.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng admission list is simply the names of successfully admitted applicants offered provisional admission to study in the Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU). The admission lists are released after the conduct of admission screening exercise and most times released in batches. The OOU Admission List details like school admission status portal, jamb admission status portal, acceptance fees, school fees and others are available below on seviportal.com has obtained from the official website www.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng.
Table of Contents
OOU Admission List Details:
|Institution Name||Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU)|
|Batches||1st Batch, 2nd Batch, 3rd Batch Admission Lists|
|Academic Year||2019/2020 academic year|
Check Olabisi Onabanjo University Admission List on School Portal
OOU 2019/2020 admission list has been uploaded online. Use the procedures below to check your admission status on the school portal.
- Go to OOU admission status checking portal at http://portal.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/admission/login.php.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Password (For first login, use your SURNAME as password) in the provided columns.
- Finally, click the “Login” button to access your OOU admission status.
Check Admission Status on JAMB Portal
You can also access your OOU admission status on JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure below:
- Goto JAMB Admission Status Portal at http://jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your JAMB profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your OOU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to OOU 2019/2020 academic session admission list. Don’t forget to Accept your Admission and Print your JAMB Admission Letter.
Resources for OOU Admission List
- OOU Courses & Programmes
- OOU School Fees Schedule
- OOU Admission Forms
- OOU Admission List
- OOU Academic Calendar
- OOU Student Portal
- OOU Recruitment
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the OOU 2019/2020 Admission List. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: