The Ocean Crest Technologies Limited Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. www.oceancrestfire.com.ng recruitment, Ocean Crest Technologies Limited Vacancies 2019 Application Form, Ocean Crest Technologies Limited Jobs 2019, Ocean Crest Technologies Limited Career Portal, Requirements for Ocean Crest Technologies Limited Recruitment 2019, Ocean Crest Technologies Limited Recruitment Portal.
Ocean Crest Technologies Limited Recruitment 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2019 Ocean Crest Technologies Limited Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.oceancrestfire.com.ng.
Table of Contents
- Ocean Crest Technologies Limited Recruitment Details:
- Available Job Positions & Details
- How to Apply for Ocean Crest Technologies Limited Recruitment
- Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
- Why Seviportal for Ocean Crest Technologies Limited Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?
- Ocean Crest Technologies Limited Recruitment States in Nigeria?
- Recent Jobs Updates
Ocean Crest Technologies Limited Recruitment Details:
|Organization||Ocean Crest Technologies Limited|
|Deadline||18th August, 2019|
Available Job Positions & Details
Ocean Crest Technologies Ltd. is an indigenous Nigeria construction company with over a decade experience.
The following positions are available at Ocean Crest Technologies Limited. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Draftsman
Location: Lagos, Nigeria.
- Obtain and assemble data to complete architectural designs. visiting job sites to compile measurements as necessary
- Draw rough and detailed scale plans for foundations, buildings and structural based on preliminary concepts. sketches, engineering calculations. specification sheets and other data
- Represent architect on construction site, ensuring builder compliance with design specifications and advising on design corrections, under architect’s supervision
- Determine procedures arid instructions to be followed, according to design specifications and quantity of required materials
- Analyze technical implications of architect design concept. calculating weights. volumes. and stress factors
- Reproduce drawings on copy machines or trace copies of plans and drawings, using transparent paper or cloth. ink, pencil, and standard drafting instruments
- Lay out and plan interior room arrangements for commercial buildings, using Computer- Assisted Drafting (CAD) equipment and software
- Supervise, coordinate, and inspect the work of draftspersons, technicians, and technologists on construction projects
- Ability to understand broad project issues
- Excellent influencing and communication skills
- Time management – priority setting
- Project management skills.
- Strong intellectual and analytical skills
- Ability to investigate complex data and reach well supported and balanced judgments
Qualification / Experience
- B.Sc Degree, or M.sc degree Architecture, Building Design or equivalent.
- 5+ years’ experience in Civil Engineering or Project Management role
- Environmental/Industry analysis
- Relevant professional certifications e.g Nigerian Institution of Civil Engineers (NICE), The Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE). The Nigerian Academy of Engineering is an added advantage.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task effectively
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of mail
Application Deadline 16th August, 2019.
2. Job Title: Shelter and Infrastructure Assistant
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Slot: 2 Openings
- The Shelter and Infrastructure Assistant primary function is to assist the Shelter Officer in ensuring quality of the planning, implementation and follow up of Shelter activities being implemented by DRC.
General Programming & Operations
- Carrying out Shelter needs assessment for returning refugees and IDPs and using results in designing intervention measures.
- Monitor Shelter activities, construction works progress, budgets, costs and schedule in accordance with project plan and taking of appropriate actions.
- Ensure efficient and Effective program implementation while following the budget and work plan.
- Participate in preparing monthly/quarterly/annual highlights/ reports and proposals and budgets for donors.
- Mobilization of beneficiary communities to maintain the established shelter resources.
- Ensure archiving of Shelter logs and procurement records.
- Participate in preparations of Shelter flight and vehicle plans.
Coordination and representation:
- Collaborate with relevant Internal and External technical experts on issues related to shelter.
- Represent DRC at shelter meetings and other relevant technical coordination meetings at field level.
- Ensure good representation and reputation of Shelter sector at all levels.
- Actively participate in internal coordination meeting
- Ensure integration of Shelter activities with other DRC sectors.
- Coordinate with WASH, RRM and Shelter counterparts in other locations in the implementation of common funded projects.
- Assist in developing project plans and budgets for funding.
- Prepare WASH weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports as tasked by Shelter Officer.
- The responsibilities listed in the JD are not exhaustive and may be readjusted according to operational needs but will remain in line with the overall purpose of the role.
- Assist in developing the projects’ M&E tools.
- Assist in project implementation and reporting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/Water Engineering, Architecture or technical courses from recognized institution.
- Diploma in Civil/Water Engineering, Architecture, or technical courses from recognized institution.
- At least 1-year experience in implementation and evaluation of Shelter and NFI distribution projects.
- Knowledge of Shelter Approaches.
- Good IT skills (especially MS Office).
- Project Planning and Management is an added advantage
- Experience working in emergency response with NGOs, preferably in a humanitarian context.
Languages – (indicate fluency level):
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Fluency in local spoken languages.
- Fluency in Hausa and Kanuri is a requirement
Key Stakeholders – (internal and external)
- Other Programme staff
- Logistics & Procurement
- Relevant stakeholders
- Other NGOs
- Salary and conditions: In accordance with Danish Refugee Council’s Terms of Employment;
- The income will be subject to statutory deductions as per applicable Nigeria laws. The employee is responsible for the tax returns.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- CV and Cover Letter indicating and explaining the suitability to the position applied.
- Provide contact details (name, position, email address and tel. no.) of 3 professional non-related references, whereas 1 must be for the latest employer. Please do not attach any written recommendations.
- Applications should be addressed to: “Recruitment Manager”.
- Only motivated applications that address the stipulated duties and meet the required qualifications, sent together with a CV, will be considered. CV-only applications will not be considered.
- Applications sent/received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Only short-listed applicants who are invited for written test and oral interview will be contacted.
- Qualified female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- The position is for NIGERIAN NATIONALS ONLY.
- DRC-DDG Nigeria does not charge any fees for recruitment and does not use any employment mediator
Application Deadline 18th August, 2019.
How to Apply for Ocean Crest Technologies Limited Recruitment
To apply for the Ocean Crest Technologies Limited Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Ocean Crest Technologies Limited Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Ocean Crest Technologies Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
Why Seviportal for Ocean Crest Technologies Limited Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Ocean Crest Technologies Limited Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Ocean Crest Technologies Limited Recruitment 2019 openings across Nigeria.|
Ocean Crest Technologies Limited Recruitment States in Nigeria?
|Ocean Crest Technologies Limited Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Ocean Crest Technologies Limited recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Ocean Crest Technologies Limited may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Greenbox Logistics Express Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||September 20, 2019||27th September, 2019|
|Nextzon Business Services Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||September 20, 2019||5th October, 2019|
|Seahorse Lubricants Industries Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||September 20, 2019||Not Specified|
|Henkel Recruitment 2019/2020||September 20, 2019||Not Specified|
|Cisco Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||September 20, 2019||Not Specified|
|OMSA Integrated Services Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||September 20, 2019||Not Specified|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Ocean Crest Technologies Limited Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: