The Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS) Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. www.redcrossnigeria.org recruitment, Nigerian Red Cross Society Vacancies 2019 Application Form, Nigerian Red Cross Society Jobs 2019, Nigerian Red Cross Society Career Portal, Requirements for Nigerian Red Cross Society Recruitment 2019, Nigerian Red Cross Society Recruitment Portal.
Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS) Recruitment 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2019 Nigerian Red Cross Society Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.redcrossnigeria.org.
Table of Contents
- Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS) Recruitment Details:
- Available Job Positions & Details
- How to Apply for Nigerian Red Cross Society Recruitment
- Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
- Why Seviportal for Nigerian Red Cross Society Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?
- Nigerian Red Cross Society Recruitment States in Nigeria?
- Recent Jobs Updates
Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS) Recruitment Details:
|Organization||Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS)|
Available Job Positions & Details
The Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS) was established through an Act of Parliament in 1960. This Act depicts that the NRCS is recognized by the Federal Government of Nigeria as a community based Voluntary Aid Society, auxiliary to and complementing the public authorities in the area of humanitarian interventions. The NRCS was recognized by the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) in 1961 and admitted by the International Federation of the Red Cross Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) as the 86th National Society in 1961.
The following positions are available at Nigerian Red Cross Society. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Change Manager/Coordinator
Line Manager: Secretary-General
Contract Duration: 12 months (September 1, 2019 – August 31, 2020), with possibility of extension
Job Duties And Responsibilities
- This position is located in Abuja, Nigeria, with frequent travels to Branches throughout the country.
- The Change Manager will be responsible for the following specific tasks:
- Drive the change management approach developed by NRCS and her International Partners
- Drive implementation of the approved plan as per approved timeframe and budget
- Serve as Focal Point in the coordination mechanisms to ensure continued technical input
- and support from Red Cross Movement partners
- Report to NRCS leadership through the Secretary General on progress against plan
- Propose a detailed change management plan and budget for the period
Duties Applicable To All Staff
- Actively work towards the achievement of the NRCS goals.
- Abide by and work in accordance with the Red Cross and Red Crescent principles and policies.
- Perform any other work-related duties and responsibilities that may be assigned by the Secretary General
- Relevant Postgraduate University degree (Business Administration, Management, Project Management, or related field)
- Demonstrable experience working as Manager, either in the private sector or a large NGO/INGO or Administrative function
- Experience in planning and implementation of change management processes, Staff Appraisals and career development plan
- General knowledge of business functions: HR, Finance, Logistics, etc.
- Strong demonstrable skills in leadership and management
- Self-supporting in computers operations and documentation
- Strong demonstrable skills and expertise in developing capacity building and/or training programs and in implementation
- Good skills in training, facilitation and presentations
- Excellent communications skill
- Skills in mentoring and developing of staff
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Five years’ experience working on strategy development and implementation.
- Experience building and maintaining strong cooperative and professional relationships
- Experience working with managers of different support units: HR, Finance, Logistics, etc.
- Experience in the Red Cross Movement will serve as an advantage for this position
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Curriculum Vitae with the position applied for as subject of the email to: email@example.com
How to Apply for Nigerian Red Cross Society Recruitment
To apply for the Nigerian Red Cross Society Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Nigerian Red Cross Society Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Nigerian Red Cross Society Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Road Safty Recruitment||2019/2020|
Why Seviportal for Nigerian Red Cross Society Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Nigerian Red Cross Society Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Nigerian Red Cross Society Recruitment 2019 openings across Nigeria.|
Nigerian Red Cross Society Recruitment States in Nigeria?
|Nigerian Red Cross Society Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Nigerian Red Cross Society recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Nigerian Red Cross Society may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Altara Credit Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||August 23, 2019||Not Specified|
|Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI) Recruitment 2019/2020||August 23, 2019||28th August, 2019|
|Niger Basin Authority Recruitment 2019/2020||August 23, 2019||6th September, 2019|
|Achievers University Recruitment 2019/2020||August 23, 2019||12th September, 2019|
|Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) Recruitment 2019/2020||August 23, 2019||30th September 2019|
|Guaranty Trust Bank Plc Recruitment 2019/2020||August 23, 2019||26th August, 2019|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Nigerian Red Cross Society Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: