The MainOne Cable Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. www.mainone.net recruitment, MainOne Cable Nigeria Vacancies 2019 Application Form, MainOne Cable Nigeria Jobs 2019, MainOne Cable Nigeria Career Portal, Requirements for MainOne Cable Nigeria Recruitment 2019, MainOne Cable Nigeria Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||MainOne Cable Nigeria|
MainOne Cable Nigeria Recruitment 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2019 MainOne Cable Nigeria Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.mainone.net.
Table of Contents
Available Job Positions & Details
MainOne’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
The following positions are available at MainOne Cable Nigeria. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Account Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Minimum years of Experience: 5
- The Account Manager’s primary function will be to to retain and grow the current accounts and also gain new market share in assigned territory.
Other responsibilities include:
- Generate new business leads.
- Manage relationships of specific assigned accounts to grow the company’s sales/revenues.
- Maintain and expand relationships with existing clients and potential clients.
- Ensure sales input into CRM is constantly updated.
- Attend client meetings as required for sales closure.
- Achieve sales targets.
- Serve as the primary customer contact for technical and business issues for specific accounts.
- Deliver sales presentations as may be required to high level decision makers.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline preferably Business Management or related field.
- Technical & Professional proficiency
- Strong Quantitative Skills
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Management
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Research & writing skills
- Analytical Thinking
Demands of the job:
- Positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Understanding local dynamics of the sector
- Ability to bring intel that will lead to increased sales.
- Strong ability to grow sales in the sector
- Knowledge of corporate and public sector business
How to Apply for MainOne Cable Nigeria Recruitment 2019
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the MainOne Cable Nigeria Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest MainOne Cable Nigeria Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum MainOne Cable Nigeria Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Road Safty Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for MainOne Cable Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for MainOne Cable Nigeria Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent MainOne Cable Nigeria Recruitment 2019 openings across Nigeria.|
|MainOne Cable Nigeria Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|MainOne Cable Nigeria Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include MainOne Cable Nigeria recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though MainOne Cable Nigeria may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Kwaba Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||August 21, 2019||30th August 2019|
|African Field Epidemiology Network (AFENET) Recruitment 2019/2020||August 21, 2019||30th August, 2019|
|Creditville Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||August 21, 2019||30th August, 2019|
|Ibis Lagos Airport-Hotel Recruitment 2019/2020||August 21, 2019||28th August, 2019|
|Bethsaida Group of Companies Recruitment 2019/2020||August 21, 2019||31st August, 2019|
|HOB System Tourism Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||August 21, 2019||Not Specified|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the MainOne Cable Nigeria Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: