The Juvante Group Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. www.juvantegroup.com recruitment, Juvante Group Vacancies 2019 Application Form, Juvante Group Jobs 2019, Juvante Group Career Portal, Requirements for Juvante Group Recruitment 2019, Juvante Group Recruitment Portal.
Juvante Group Recruitment 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2019 Juvante Group Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.juvantegroup.com.
Table of Contents
- Juvante Group Recruitment Details:
- Available Job Positions & Details
- How to Apply for Juvante Group Recruitment
- Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
- Why Seviportal for Juvante Group Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?
- Juvante Group Recruitment States in Nigeria?
- Recent Jobs Updates
Juvante Group Recruitment Details:
Available Job Positions & Details
Juvante Group caters for the African market, specializes in the sale and installation of armored, security, wooden interior doors and Kitchen cabinets. We at Juvante apply modern manufacturing technology with the best materials possible for the creation of modern contemporary doors.
The following positions are available at Juvante Group. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Installer
- Minimum of FSLC
- Must have a background in Carpentry
- Ability to work with or little supervision
2. Job Title: Driver
- Minimum of FSLC
- A valid driver’s lisence
N40,000 – N60,000/month.
3. Job Title: Business Executive
- Researching organisations to find new customers and identify who makes the decisions
- Cold calling’ to arrange meetings at customers’ premises
- Finding out what an organisation needs and working with a team to plan proposals and pricing
- Selling products and services to new and existing customers
- Negotiating with customers and building positive relationships
- Attending events and conferences
- Writing reports and making presentations to customers and senior management
- Identifying new methods and opportunities for sales campaigns
Requirements and skills
- The ability to sell products and services
- Knowledge of English language
- The ability to use your initiative
- Leadership skills
- Maths knowledge
- Customer service skills
- Business management skills
- Ambition and a desire to succeed
- To be able to use a computer and the main software packages confidently
Minimum qualifications requirements:
- B.Sc in Accountancy, Economics, International Relations, Business Administration
- Minimum experience: 4 years
N50,000 – N75,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail
How to Apply for Juvante Group Recruitment
To apply for the Juvante Group Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Juvante Group Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Juvante Group Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Road Safty Recruitment||2019/2020|
Why Seviportal for Juvante Group Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Juvante Group Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Juvante Group Recruitment 2019 openings across Nigeria.|
Juvante Group Recruitment States in Nigeria?
|Juvante Group Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Juvante Group recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Juvante Group may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Kwaba Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||August 21, 2019||30th August 2019|
|African Field Epidemiology Network (AFENET) Recruitment 2019/2020||August 21, 2019||30th August, 2019|
|Creditville Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||August 21, 2019||30th August, 2019|
|Ibis Lagos Airport-Hotel Recruitment 2019/2020||August 21, 2019||28th August, 2019|
|Bethsaida Group of Companies Recruitment 2019/2020||August 21, 2019||31st August, 2019|
|HOB System Tourism Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||August 21, 2019||Not Specified|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Juvante Group Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: