The Jesuit Memorial College (JMC) Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. www.jesuitmemorial.org recruitment, Jesuit Memorial College Vacancies 2019 Application Form, Jesuit Memorial College Jobs 2019, Jesuit Memorial College Career Portal, Requirements for Jesuit Memorial College Recruitment 2019, Jesuit Memorial College Recruitment Portal.
Jesuit Memorial College (JMC) Recruitment 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2019 Jesuit Memorial College Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.jesuitmemorial.org.
Table of Contents
- Jesuit Memorial College Recruitment Details:
- Available Job Positions & Details
- How to Apply for Jesuit Memorial College Recruitment
- Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
- Why Seviportal for Jesuit Memorial College Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?
- Jesuit Memorial College Recruitment States in Nigeria?
- Recent Jobs Updates
Jesuit Memorial College Recruitment Details:
|Organization||Jesuit Memorial College (JMC)|
|Mode||Online & Offline Process|
|Deadline||6th August, 2019|
Available Job Positions & Details
Jesuit Memorial College (JMC) is Catholic boarding secondary school in Port Harcourt, Nigeria for boys and girls. Open to all, Christians and non-Christians, it is owned and run by the Society of Jesus (Jesuits). It was opened in 2013 in memory of 60 students of Loyola Jesuit College, Abuja, Nigeria who died in Sosoliso plane crash of 10 December 2005. JMC provides a well-rounded education in terms of conscience, competence, commitment and compassion.
The following positions are available at Jesuit Memorial College. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Library Attendant
- The Library Attendant assists the librarian in all areas especially in ensuring that the school’s library facilities are in good order and accessible to students throughout the school day and at night during Study Hall.
- Like every other member of staff, the library attendant is above all a role model for every student.
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc (Library Science) or its equivalent is required. Any relevant higher degree or qualification is an advantage.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role. Any relevant experience is an advantage.
- Effective communication and presentation skills, good command of English Language, good understanding of adolescent psychology, good interpersonal skills, a team player, ability to work effectively with minimum supervision, proficiency in use of Office Suites like Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
2. Job Title: Chemistry Teacher
Job Status: Full Time
- The Teacher of Chemistry will plan, prepare and deliver instruction to students in Basic 7-9 and Senior Secondary 1-3 (SS 3) in accordance with the Nigerian National Policy on Education and regulations of Jesuit Memorial College.
- The teacher will cover effectively and efficiently every item in the scheme of work in use in the school while also teaching the students all they need to know in everyday life in relation to Chemistry and Basic Science.
- Over and above all, every teacher in Jesuit Memorial College is a role model to the students.
- B. Ed (Chemistry) or its equivalent is required. Any higher degree or qualification, especially in the field of Chemistry, is an advantage.
- At least 2 years teaching experience in a similar role. Any other experience relating to Chemistry is an advantage.
- Effective communication and presentation skills,
- Good command of English Language,
- Good understanding of adolescent psychology,
- Good interpersonal skills, a team player,
- Ability to work effectively with minimum supervision,
- Proficiency in use of Office Suites like Microsoft Word and Power Point.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, 3 letters from referee, Curriculum Vitae (in Microsoft Word) and scanned Credentials to the “Human Resource Manager” via: email@example.com and CC the “Principal” via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hard copies of the above-mentioned documents may be submitted at the school gate:
Jesuit Memorial College,
Application Deadline 6th August, 2019.
How to Apply for Jesuit Memorial College Recruitment
To apply for the Jesuit Memorial College Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Jesuit Memorial College Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Jesuit Memorial College Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Road Safty Recruitment||2019/2020|
Why Seviportal for Jesuit Memorial College Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Jesuit Memorial College Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Jesuit Memorial College Recruitment 2019 openings across Nigeria.|
Jesuit Memorial College Recruitment States in Nigeria?
|Jesuit Memorial College Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Jesuit Memorial College recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Jesuit Memorial College may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Altara Credit Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||August 23, 2019||Not Specified|
|Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI) Recruitment 2019/2020||August 23, 2019||28th August, 2019|
|Niger Basin Authority Recruitment 2019/2020||August 23, 2019||6th September, 2019|
|Achievers University Recruitment 2019/2020||August 23, 2019||12th September, 2019|
|Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) Recruitment 2019/2020||August 23, 2019||30th September 2019|
|Guaranty Trust Bank Plc Recruitment 2019/2020||August 23, 2019||26th August, 2019|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Jesuit Memorial College Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: