JAMB Result 2019 has been released. The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, 2019 JAMB UTME Result has been released and can be access online or SMS by following the information below.
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has released the results of over 1,792,719 candidates that participated in the 2019 UTME, while the results of 34,120 candidates have been withheld for various infractions.
The JAMB Result 2019 can be accessed using two methods. This includes checking the 2019 UTME Results Online and Short Message Service (SMS). Each of these methods is explained respectively in the following section.
How to Check JAMB Result Via SMS
Candidates can now send RESULT, via SMS, to 55019 using the same phone number that was used during registration.
- Note: It will cost you N50 only to send the SMS, therefore you must have airtime of at least N50 on your line. If your SMS is sent successfully, you should receive a reply as an SMS shortly after.
The following are the responses to be expected:
- If a candidate uses a phone number that was not used to register, a message will be sent to him thus: ‘This phone number was not used for registration.”
- A candidate with a result will receive the message: “Dear Mr/Miss X, your result is as follows… (and the details will be provided).
- If a result is withheld, a “Result Withheld” message will be sent to the candidate.
- If a candidate belongs to the category being given the benefit of the doubt, the message to the person will be: “Result withheld pending the upload of clarifications/document required from you.”
- If a candidate was absent, s/he would get “CANDIDATE ABSENT” as feedback
- A candidate that was ABSENT WITH REGISTRATION NUMBER also CANCELLED will be so informed.
- “Invalid Entrance into the Exam Hall” will be sent to a candidate who gained unauthorized access to the examination hall.
How to Check JAMB UTME Result Online.
You can as well check your UTME Result online for FREE on the official JAMB Portal. Follow the below steps to check your result:
- Go to JAMB result checking portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility/CheckUTMEResults.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number or Email Address in the required field.
- Click on the ‘Check My Results’ button
- Your result should load up if it’s ready.
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, Please, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the JAMB Results 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: