The International Finance Corporation Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. www.ifc.org recruitment, International Finance Corporation Vacancies 2019 Application Form, International Finance Corporation Jobs 2019, International Finance Corporation Career Portal, Requirements for International Finance Corporation Recruitment 2019, International Finance Corporation Recruitment Portal.
International Finance Corporation Recruitment 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2019 International Finance Corporation Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.ifc.org.
Table of Contents
- International Finance Corporation Recruitment Details:
- Available Job Positions & Details
- How to Apply for International Finance Corporation Recruitment
- Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
- Why Seviportal for International Finance Corporation Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?
- International Finance Corporation Recruitment States in Nigeria?
- Recent Jobs Updates
International Finance Corporation Recruitment Details:
|Organization||International Finance Corporation|
|Deadline||13th August, 2019|
Available Job Positions & Details
World Bank Group – The International Finance Corporation (IFC), a sister organization of the World Bank and member of the World Bank Group is the largest global development institution focused on the private sector in emerging markets. We work with more than 2,000 businesses worldwide, using our capital, expertise, and influence to create markets and opportunities in the toughest areas of the world. In fiscal year 2018, we delivered more than $23 billion in long-term financing for developing countries, leveraging the power of the private sector to end extreme poverty and boost shared prosperity.
The following positions are available at International Finance Corporation. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Investment Analyst
Job Code: req3805
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Recruitment Type: Local Recruitment
Term Duration: 2 years 0 months
- IFC, a sister organization of the World Bank and member of the World Bank Group is the largest global development institution focused on the private sector in emerging markets. We work with more than 2,000 businesses worldwide, using our capital, expertise, and influence to create markets and opportunities in the toughest areas of the world. In fiscal year 2018, we delivered more than $23 billion in long-term financing for developing countries, leveraging the power of the private sector to end extreme poverty and boost shared prosperity.
- IFC has embarked on an ambitious new strategy to stimulate more investment activity by Creating Markets, including in Low Income Countries (LICs) and Fragile and Conflict Situations (FCS). This new strategy requires a shift in our approach to proactively create, deepen and expand markets and projects rather than waiting for clients to propose projects for IFC to finance. This strategy also relies on upstream work with Governments and World Bank colleagues to enable private sector solutions and financing. We call this approach the “Cascade.” Working with clients, we will first seek private sector solutions to address development challenges, where such solutions are advisable and can be effective, and reserve public financing for projects only when other options are suboptimal.
- The Financial Institution Group (FIG) is one of IFC’s key Departments responsible for a significant portion of IFC’s business volume, profitability and development reach, approximately 40%. FIG engages in a wide range of sub-sectors including Microfinance, SME, Gender, Climate, Insurance, Capital Markets, Housing, Distressed Assets, and other areas, with both investment and advisory services delivered globally to IFC’s clients through IFC’s global network. FIG has three main objectives:
- Financial inclusion
- Servicing the real economy and
- Mobilizing third-party resources.
- The goal is to develop efficient financial systems that will increase financial inclusion and fuel economic growth in client countries and enhance IFC’s developmental impact.
- FIG is recruiting an Investment Analyst to join the Investment and Portfolio Team, which originates, manages and monitors IFC’s financial sector investments in Africa and the Middle-East.
- The position can be based in one of the following offices Nairobi, Kenya, Johannesburg, South Africa, Lagos, Nigeria, Amman, Jordan, Cairo, Egypt
- IFC recruits investment analysts globally on two-year term contracts extendable to a maximum of four years. Upon completion of their contracts, investment analysts typically leave to pursue a graduate degree or additional work experience.
Duties & Accountabilities
- Ability to conduct market and industry research and analysis.
- Ability to demonstrate attention to detail, thoughtful scenario analysis, and diligence in the quality of one’s own work.
- Fully understands the financial aspects of investment or advisory transactions, including how to conduct market analysis and determine financial soundness of company or project opportunity.
- Demonstrated skill in financial statement analysis, accounting, finance, financial modeling, DCF, and comparable company analysis to support informed decision making.
- Ability to analyze and synthesize debt pricing benchmarks and equity trading comparables.
- Basic understanding of how specific investments or advisory transactions in different industries and sectors impact economic, market, and social development, and how to use mapping methodology to assess market conditions, gaps, and business opportunities.
- Identify data collection needs to support the assessment of financial, operational, development impact, and market information as well as relevant ES&G matters. Coordinate with the client to obtain needed information.
- Demonstrates active listening skills by being attentive and listening to others in order to identify client and stakeholder needs.
- Able to distill and summarize large amounts of information from various sources to prepare business documents and presentations.
- Able to write in a logical and comprehensive, yet concise manner.
- Able to utilize graphics and tables to effectively and creatively present data.
- Extract lessons of IFC’s earlier investments or advisory mandates and other evaluative work as relevant to provide input to the structuring of straightforward transactions
- Up to 3 years work experience in a financial institution, particularly in investment projects;
- Ability to develop complex financial models;
- Keen interest in development finance and multicultural environments;
- Highly motivated, committed to highest ethical standard, ability to work successfully in multicultural teams and across boundaries;
- Strong knowledge of financial markets;
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills including corporate/project finance;
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing;
- Fluency in English required, proficiency in additional languages is preferred.
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 13th August, 2019
Note: The World Bank Group values diversity and encourages all qualified candidates who are nationals of World Bank Group member countries to apply, regardless of gender, gender identity, religion, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or disability. Sub-Saharan African nationals, Caribbean nationals, and female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply for International Finance Corporation Recruitment
To apply for the International Finance Corporation Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest International Finance Corporation Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum International Finance Corporation Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
Why Seviportal for International Finance Corporation Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for International Finance Corporation Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent International Finance Corporation Recruitment 2019 openings across Nigeria.|
International Finance Corporation Recruitment States in Nigeria?
|International Finance Corporation Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include International Finance Corporation recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though International Finance Corporation may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Islamic Development Bank Recruitment 2019/2020||September 13, 2019||25th September, 2019|
|Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||September 13, 2019||Not Specified|
|OTAL Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2019/2020||September 13, 2019||31st October, 2019|
|United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Recruitment 2019/2020||September 13, 2019||30th September, 2019|
|Save the Children Recruitment 2019/2020||September 13, 2019||26th September, 2019|
|United Nations Development Programme Recruitment 2019/2020||September 13, 2019||23rd September, 2019|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the International Finance Corporation Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: