The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. www.inecnigeria.org recruitment, Independent National Electoral Commission Vacancies 2019 Application Form, Independent National Electoral Commission Jobs 2019, Independent National Electoral Commission Career Portal, Requirements for Independent National Electoral Commission Recruitment 2019, Independent National Electoral Commission Recruitment Portal.
Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Recruitment 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2019 Independent National Electoral Commission Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.inecnigeria.org.
Table of Contents
- Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Recruitment Details:
- Available Job Positions & Details
- How to Apply for Independent National Electoral Commission Recruitment
- Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
- Why Seviportal for Independent National Electoral Commission Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?
- Independent National Electoral Commission Recruitment States in Nigeria?
- Recent Jobs Updates
Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Recruitment Details:
|Organization||Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC)|
|Location||Bayelsa and Kogi|
|Mode||Online & Offline Process|
|Deadline||30th August, 2019|
Available Job Positions & Details
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) hereby invites registered Civil Society Organizations (CSOs), Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) and other interested Stakeholders, whose activities are focused on Democracy, Governance and election and who wish to observe the Bayelsa and Kogi States Governorship Elections scheduled to hold on 16th November, 2019, to apply for:
The following positions are available at Independent National Electoral Commission. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Title: Observer
Locations: Bayelsa and Kogi
- All organizations that have submitted written applications are required to complete and submit the prescribed application form(s) EC 14A (I) as this remains the only acceptable means of application.
How to Apply
Interested observer groups are required to download and complete the application form(s) EC 14A (I) indicating the preferred state for observation and submit it along with other necessary documents to:
The Election and Party Monitoring Department,
- Separate Application Forms are to be submitted for Bayelsa and Kogi States, respectively
- Observer groups should particularly, note that all other information, including Legal status, Federal Inland Revenue Service (Medium Tax Office) Certificate for NGOs as well as evidence of registration with the Civil Society Desk at INEC headquarters, Abuja (including evidence of past registration with the Civil Society Desk at INEC Headquarters, Abuja (including evidence of past election observation), among others, are to accompany their applications.
- The list of all successful observer groups for the two Elections will be subsequently published in National Dailies and on the Commission’s website at the close of the period for receipt of application (s).
- Observer Groups should note that any falsification of documents in the submissions will lead to automatic disqualification and possible prosecution. Please, be guided accordingly.
Accreditation of Election Observers
- Subsequently, successful observer groups would be required to fill the accreditation form (EC 14(II) for Election observers which ore obtainable at the “Elections and Party Monitoring Deportment, INEC Headquarters, Maitama, Abuja”.
- The completed application forms (EC 14A (II) are to be accompanied with passport – sized photographs of those to be deployed to the two (2) States. This is to enable the Commission produce identification/accreditation tags for observers to be deployed for the respective Elections.
Application Deadline Friday; 30th August, 2019.
How to Apply for Independent National Electoral Commission Recruitment
To apply for the Independent National Electoral Commission Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Independent National Electoral Commission Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Independent National Electoral Commission Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Road Safty Recruitment||2019/2020|
Why Seviportal for Independent National Electoral Commission Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Independent National Electoral Commission Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Independent National Electoral Commission Recruitment 2019 openings across Nigeria.|
Independent National Electoral Commission Recruitment States in Nigeria?
|Independent National Electoral Commission Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Independent National Electoral Commission recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Independent National Electoral Commission may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Altara Credit Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||August 23, 2019||Not Specified|
|Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI) Recruitment 2019/2020||August 23, 2019||28th August, 2019|
|Niger Basin Authority Recruitment 2019/2020||August 23, 2019||6th September, 2019|
|Achievers University Recruitment 2019/2020||August 23, 2019||12th September, 2019|
|Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) Recruitment 2019/2020||August 23, 2019||30th September 2019|
|Guaranty Trust Bank Plc Recruitment 2019/2020||August 23, 2019||26th August, 2019|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Independent National Electoral Commission Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: