The Federation of Muslim Women’s Associations in Nigeria (FOMWAN) Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. www.mainone.net recruitment, Federation of Muslim Women’s Associations in Nigeria Vacancies 2019 Application Form, Federation of Muslim Women’s Associations in Nigeria Jobs 2019, Federation of Muslim Women’s Associations in Nigeria Career Portal, Requirements for Federation of Muslim Women’s Associations in Nigeria Recruitment 2019, Federation of Muslim Women’s Associations in Nigeria Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||Federation of Muslim Women’s Associations in Nigeria|
|Deadline||16th August, 2019|
Federation of Muslim Women’s Associations in Nigeria (FOMWAN) Recruitment 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2019 Federation of Muslim Women’s Associations in Nigeria Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.mainone.net.
Table of Contents
Available Job Positions & Details
The Federation of Muslim Women’s Associations in Nigeria (FOMWAN) is a faith-based umbrella organization that links Islamic women’s groups in Nigeria and promotes Muslim women’s viewpoints on the national stage.
Sequel to the below project objectives, Federation of Muslim Women’s Associations in Nigeria FOMWAN Bauchi State chapter has engagement opportunity for the vacancy below with immediate effect:
The following positions are available at Federation of Muslim Women’s Associations in Nigeria. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
- Since 1985, the federation has worked on a number of different objectives including to promote girls’ education, self reliance for Women, promoting family health among others through community and social dialogue thus, to improve the status of women and children, to advance Nigerian development projects, and to promote the “positive social behaviour of girls” especially muslims who are usually victims of early and forced child marriages. Embracing girls’ education to eradicating poverty, FOMWAN engages in programs to increase the retention rate of girls in school, continued education for married women, and integrate literacy and vocational training into established Qur’anic schools.
Objectives of the Project
- To expand the social and cultural space around women and gender to improve access and acceptance of women’s economic activities and contribution to household and community welfare.
- Support the understanding of masculinity and male champions to advance gender equity.
- To support FOMWAN to achieve its aims and objectives through capacity building to achieve its core mandate for its membership.
- Transform gender norms inhibiting women’s access to economic opportunities through behavioral change.
- Strengthen capacity of civil society groups working on issues of young women and girls in Bauchi to create bottom-up pressure leading to informed decision-making, modified behavior, and acceptance of gender equitable norms.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the data collection and analysis of the project
- Provide monitoring and evaluation data on a monthly/quarterly basis
- Collect and collate reports from other partners working with FOMWAN on social dialogue
- Conduct routine monitoring and tracking of MEDA/FOMWAN activities
- Document lessons learnt and challenges.
- Conduct data quality assessment before data reporting
- Prepare monthly and quarterly report demonstrating progress for FOMWAN management decision and reporting to MEDA WAY project
- Supervise and track activities of other partners working with FOMWAN on social dialogue
Qualification and years of experience
- B.Sc/HND in Social Sciences, Statistics, Development Studies and any other related discipline
- Good in excel and SPSS
- Women are strongly adviced to apply.
- 3-5 years working experience in M&E and experience writing donor reports
- Attentive to details
How to Apply for Federation of Muslim Women’s Associations in Nigeria Recruitment 2019
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Letter of interest (with contact phone number and email – address) and an updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline Friday; 16th August, 2019.
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Federation of Muslim Women’s Associations in Nigeria Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Federation of Muslim Women’s Associations in Nigeria Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Federation of Muslim Women’s Associations in Nigeria Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Road Safty Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Federation of Muslim Women’s Associations in Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Federation of Muslim Women’s Associations in Nigeria Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Federation of Muslim Women’s Associations in Nigeria Recruitment 2019 openings across Nigeria.|
|Federation of Muslim Women’s Associations in Nigeria Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Federation of Muslim Women’s Associations in Nigeria Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Federation of Muslim Women’s Associations in Nigeria recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Federation of Muslim Women’s Associations in Nigeria may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Kwaba Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||August 21, 2019||30th August 2019|
|African Field Epidemiology Network (AFENET) Recruitment 2019/2020||August 21, 2019||30th August, 2019|
|Creditville Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||August 21, 2019||30th August, 2019|
|Ibis Lagos Airport-Hotel Recruitment 2019/2020||August 21, 2019||28th August, 2019|
|Bethsaida Group of Companies Recruitment 2019/2020||August 21, 2019||31st August, 2019|
|HOB System Tourism Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||August 21, 2019||Not Specified|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Federation of Muslim Women’s Associations in Nigeria Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: