The Eta-Zuma Group West Africa Limited Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. www.etazuma.com recruitment, Eta-Zuma Group West Africa Limited Vacancies 2019 Application Form, Eta-Zuma Group West Africa Limited Jobs 2019, Eta-Zuma Group West Africa Limited Career Portal, Requirements for Eta-Zuma Group West Africa Limited Recruitment 2019, Eta-Zuma Group West Africa Limited Recruitment Portal.
Eta-Zuma Group West Africa Limited Recruitment 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2019 Eta-Zuma Group West Africa Limited Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.etazuma.com.
Table of Contents
- Eta-Zuma Group West Africa Limited Recruitment Details:
- Available Job Positions & Details
- How to Apply for Eta-Zuma Group West Africa Limited Recruitment
- Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
- Why Seviportal for Eta-Zuma Group West Africa Limited Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?
- Eta-Zuma Group West Africa Limited Recruitment States in Nigeria?
- Recent Jobs Updates
Eta-Zuma Group West Africa Limited Recruitment Details:
|Organization||Eta-Zuma Group West Africa Limited|
|Deadline||4th August, 2019|
Available Job Positions & Details
Etazuma Mining & Industries Limited – Eta-Zuma Group is a company of 8 separate companies with exploration licenses covering diverse solid minerals like iron ore, gold, tantalite, coal, limestone/marble, etc. In April 2009, these eight companies were acquired by Energy and Metal Industries Limited to form the Eta-Zuma Group Limited.
The following positions are available at Eta-Zuma Group West Africa Limited. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Sales Officer
- To achieve the marketing and sales objectives of the company through the achievement of the volume and value targets of the company’s range of products and execution of marketing programmes in the sales territories.
- Achieve the distribution objectives of the company in assigned territory through cost effective management of time and working tools.
- Propose for appointment, customers who meet the basic requirements for distributorship.
- Make daily sales calls in assigned territory to distributors, retail customers, and prospective customers.
- Create and maintain effective working relationship with the trade associations of the domestic cooking fuels with a view to recruiting their members as brand ambassadors, and obtaining their endorsement for the use of the stoves and coal briquettes by all in the rural and urban areas.
- Achieve agreed volume and value sales targets in assigned territory of company’s products
- Ensure effective management of trade customers, provide support for their redistribution staff and maintain good relationship with them at individual and group basis.
- Provide detailed operational reports, competitors activities and market intelligence.
- Very good relationship/client management skill.
- Be a team player who can easily adapt to any environment.
- Be result oriented (sales).
- Be innovative and must have integrity.
- Must be a graduate with a minimum of three (3) years experience in sales/marketing.
- Have good Communication and presentation skills.
- Have the ability to see the big picture.
- Have good marketing and reporting skill.
- Have a strong marketing acumen as demonstrated by experience.
- Have experience selling/marketing in the energy/solid minerals sectors.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 4th August, 2019.
How to Apply for Eta-Zuma Group West Africa Limited Recruitment
To apply for the Eta-Zuma Group West Africa Limited Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Eta-Zuma Group West Africa Limited Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Eta-Zuma Group West Africa Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Road Safty Recruitment||2019/2020|
Why Seviportal for Eta-Zuma Group West Africa Limited Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Eta-Zuma Group West Africa Limited Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Eta-Zuma Group West Africa Limited Recruitment 2019 openings across Nigeria.|
Eta-Zuma Group West Africa Limited Recruitment States in Nigeria?
|Eta-Zuma Group West Africa Limited Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Eta-Zuma Group West Africa Limited recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Eta-Zuma Group West Africa Limited may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Altara Credit Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||August 23, 2019||Not Specified|
|Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI) Recruitment 2019/2020||August 23, 2019||28th August, 2019|
|Niger Basin Authority Recruitment 2019/2020||August 23, 2019||6th September, 2019|
|Achievers University Recruitment 2019/2020||August 23, 2019||12th September, 2019|
|Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) Recruitment 2019/2020||August 23, 2019||30th September 2019|
|Guaranty Trust Bank Plc Recruitment 2019/2020||August 23, 2019||26th August, 2019|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Eta-Zuma Group West Africa Limited Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: