The Edwin Clark University (ECU) Undergraduate Admission Form 2019/2020 academic session. www.edwinclarkuniversity.org Admission Form, Requirements, Form Price, How to Apply, Closing Date and other available below.
Edwin Clark University (ECU) Undergraduate Admission Form advertisement has been released online. Edwin Clark University is one of the fastest growing private Universities in the South-South region of Nigeria. It is fully residential and the 60th private University in Nigeria. The University commenced academic activities in 2015, following its approval by the Federal Government of Nigeria. The University has a global outlook, located in a serene environment conducive for learning and academic development.
Edwin Clark University is a short motor drive from the cities of Warri or Ughelli, Delta State, Nigeria.
The Motto of Edwin Clark University is Knowledge and Development.
Candidates who chose Edwin Clark University as their first, second or third choice and those who did not choose the University in their 2019 JAMB Form are hereby invited for Admission Screening / Documentation Exercise on any day of the week
The Edwin Clark University (ECU) Undergraduate Admission Form details like courses/programmes, entry requirement, application fees, admission form, eligibility, how to apply, application portal, closing date, deadline, and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website of the school www.edwinclarkuniversity.org.
Table of Contents
Edwin Clark University Courses.
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURAL SCIENCES
B. Agric with options in:
- Agricultural Economics & Extension
- Animal Science
- Crop Science
- Aquaculture & Fisheries
- Forestry & Wildlife
- Hotel Management & Tourism
Faculty of Sciences
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics
Faculty of Hum, Soc & Mgt Sciences
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking & Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B. A. English & Literary Studies
- B. A. History & International Studies
- B.Sc. Marketing
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Sociology
Faculty of Law
Edwin Clark University Admission Requirements.
- All applicants for degree programmes, irrespective of their university of first choice are required to have sat for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) as appropriate and scored the minimum cut off mark.
- All applicants for degree programmes are required to have credits at SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB or approved equivalent in at least five subjects which must include English Language and four other subjects as may be specified by each Faculty, Department and JAMB.
- The five credits should be obtained in not more than two sittings.
- Candidates awaiting results may apply.
Direct Entry admission is available into 200 level in all programmes.
Candidates for Direct Entry are required to obtain JAMB direct entry form and must possess any of the following qualifications:
- JUPEB/GCE advanced level passes in relevant subjects.
- OND/NCE with minimum grade of lower credit or equivalents.
- All Direct Entry candidates, in addition to above, must satisfy the ‘O’ level requirements.
- Candidates awaiting results may apply.
How to Apply for Edwin Clark University Post UTME.
Interested candidates could obtain and process forms for any of the above programmes through any of the following means:
- By hand at the University campus or at any of the University Liaison Centres.
- By visiting edwinclarkuniversity.edu.ng to fill and submit online application form.
- In all cases, duly completed forms are to be submitted with two passport photographs, photocopies of JAMB score slip (for 100 level programme only), ‘O’ level results, credentials for direct entry and screening/documentation fee payments teller of N2,000 from any of the following banks:
Account Name: Edwin Clark University
Bank Name: Zenith Bank Plc
Account No: 1014022279
Bank Name: UBA
Account No: 1018657909
Bank Name: GTBank
Account No: 0171183354
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: