The Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. www.dbesl.com recruitment, Deep Blue Energy Services Limited Vacancies 2019 Application Form, Deep Blue Energy Services Limited Jobs 2019, Deep Blue Energy Services Limited Career Portal, Requirements for Deep Blue Energy Services Limited Recruitment 2019, Deep Blue Energy Services Limited Recruitment Portal.
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) Recruitment 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2019 Deep Blue Energy Services Limited Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.dbesl.com.
Table of Contents
- Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) Recruitment Details:
- Available Job Positions & Details
- How to Apply for Deep Blue Energy Services Limited Recruitment
- Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
- Why Seviportal for Deep Blue Energy Services Limited Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?
- Deep Blue Energy Services Limited Recruitment States in Nigeria?
- Recent Jobs Updates
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) Recruitment Details:
|Organization||Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)|
|Deadline||21st August, 2019|
Available Job Positions & Details
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL), is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
The following positions are available at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Executive Assistant (EA) to the CEO
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Contract
Job Shift: Day
- Attend meetings with the CEO, responding to technical inquiries as appropriate; present technical knowledge and information on projects and services, providing answers and translating the technical capabilities of all services.
- Conducts research and develops presentations for the MD on various areas as assigned
- Serves as the focal point for requests/information, requiring knowledge of the leadership and different roles in the organization
- Facilitates the development of corporate and functional business strategies to align with business direction and vision of the company
- Undertake research, investigation and clarifications after meetings and follow up as needed Maintain up-to-date information on the pulse of the industry, market and competitors, and communicate on issues relating to the industry that may be of interest to the company
- Ensures proper and timely follow-up on reports from units, departments and divisions as required by the MD/CEO
- Prepares the MD/CEO’s speeches and presentations
- Liaises with internal and external customers
- Receives all incoming mail, ensuring all correspondence are treated and responded to swiftly
- Maintains effective and comprehensive electronic & paper filing systems to ensure efficient flow of correspondence and documentation.
- Assist the CEO on a wide range of issues which include collecting, analyzing and summarizing all relevant data
- Assists the MD/CEO in collating and presentation of budgets and monthly returns from departments including annual financial and other reports
- Other tasks that may be assigned.
- University degree in Social Science or Engineering discipline.
- Masters degree will be an added advantage
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 Years
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
- Degree title: University degree in Social Science or Engineering discipline.
- Experience: Minimum Experience 5 Year
- Other experience: Minimum of five (5) years’ experience working in an administrative support function with Executives and/or Senior Management
- Demonstrate ability to distinguish and balance priorities within the areas of responsibilities while meeting both short- and long-term goals.
- Experience in budget preparation and NAPIMS liaison.
- Ability to work well independently but also as part of a team.
- Experience in liaising with relevant Statutory Bodies, JV Partners and/or contractors.
- Excellent planning skills will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 21st August, 2019.
How to Apply for Deep Blue Energy Services Limited Recruitment
To apply for the Deep Blue Energy Services Limited Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Deep Blue Energy Services Limited Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Deep Blue Energy Services Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Road Safty Recruitment||2019/2020|
Why Seviportal for Deep Blue Energy Services Limited Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Deep Blue Energy Services Limited Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Deep Blue Energy Services Limited Recruitment 2019 openings across Nigeria.|
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited Recruitment States in Nigeria?
|Deep Blue Energy Services Limited Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Deep Blue Energy Services Limited recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Deep Blue Energy Services Limited may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Altara Credit Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||August 23, 2019||Not Specified|
|Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI) Recruitment 2019/2020||August 23, 2019||28th August, 2019|
|Niger Basin Authority Recruitment 2019/2020||August 23, 2019||6th September, 2019|
|Achievers University Recruitment 2019/2020||August 23, 2019||12th September, 2019|
|Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) Recruitment 2019/2020||August 23, 2019||30th September 2019|
|Guaranty Trust Bank Plc Recruitment 2019/2020||August 23, 2019||26th August, 2019|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Deep Blue Energy Services Limited Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: