The Alliance for International Medical Action (ALIMA) Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. www.alima-ngo.org recruitment, Alliance for International Medical Action Vacancies 2019 Application Form, Alliance for International Medical Action Jobs 2019, Alliance for International Medical Action Career Portal, Requirements for Alliance for International Medical Action Recruitment 2019, Alliance for International Medical Action Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||Alliance for International Medical Action (ALIMA)|
|Deadline||20th September, 2019|
Alliance for International Medical Action (ALIMA) Recruitment 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2019 Alliance for International Medical Action Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.alima-ngo.org.
Available Job Positions & Details
The Alliance for International Medical Action (ALIMA) is an independent humanitarian medical NGO that was created in 2009 by professionals of humanitarian medicine. ALIMA’s mission is to provide medical care in emergency situations or medical catastrophes.
The following positions are available at Alliance for International Medical Action. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: RCA – Coordinator RH
Main Objectives of Position
- Supply Manager in collaboration of logistic Coordinator is responsible for the proper designing, planning, and implementation of the supply chain in the mission/country, ensuring the achievement of the objectives set at the mission Level.
- To Support Country Mission, in ensuring timely arrangement of different project commodities i.e. goods, drugs, and services to Support ALIMA intervention in North EAST Nigeria.
- Ensure Supply support to the mission in Coherence of ALIMA standard Procurement procedures & Donor Financial requirements.
Functional and Hierarchical Lines
- Report to: Logistic Coordinator.
- Functional like with: Logistics Managers in the project office, Medical & Finance Department.
Responsibilities and Tasks
International & local Supply Management:
- He/she is responsible project Procurement planning in close connection with the logistic Manager of the project office, Pharmacy manager, Medical Coordinator, and Logistics Coordinator.
- He/she is responsible for maintaining procurement tracking sheets (local & international), updating and sharing with relevant departments.
- He/she will ensure that Donor & ALIMA procurements requirements, procedures and guidelines are respected in all ALIMA procurements.
- Maintained a Supplier Database at the mission level, with all relevant information including their contacts details and market of supplies.
- Maintaining price list of different project commodities at the mission level and evaluating the price on quarterly basis.
- Maintains regular contacts with suppliers and regularly re-evaluate the market in order to get the best quality, prices, and service possible
- Ensure that all in local Procurement, ALIMA procurement Procedural compliance is respected and adopted as per the threshold of the accumulative cost of specific supplies/goods and equipment. Checking that ALIMA procedures for national purchase, local orders, and requests for quotes are followed (if purchases are over a pre-defined amount)
- Preparation of tender documents & Call of quotation for any supplies needed.
- He/she will follow up international supply during all the process, before arrival or in customs, being responsible for preparing and providing all necessary documents (customs clearance, transits etc…) on time.
- He/she is responsible for execution of procurement of local supply process through coordination office, to be timely purchased and delivered to the project office on time.
- Ensure that Local purchase of supply is done as per ALIMA Procurement guideline, specifically ensuring the quality of goods/supplies and best value for money.
- Market intelligence with due diligence to ensures that ALIMA is paying according to prevailing market prices.
- He/she is responsible to critically review the prices to have effective cost control in the procurement of supplies/goods and equipment for the project.
- He/she is responsible holding an Open market competition to select suppliers and sign a framework agreement for different recurring supplies.
- Having regular filed visit to support the field logistics & supply for implementation of ALIMA procurement guidelines/rule and regulations.
Orders/Request of Supplies:
- Being a focal person of supply at the mission level, processing all request in close coordination with Logistic Coordinator/medical Coordinator in case of technical medical equipment’s.
- Work Closely with the Field Co, Logistic Managers in the field in relation to processing their request of supply/service/good.
- Works in close collaboration with the Medical Coordinator and the Logistics Coordinator for the medical orders & Non-medical local & International Order.
- Works in close cooperation with the finance department on forecasting of the budget required for different local medical & non-medical Supplies. Review all Payment case before submission to Finance department to ensure ALIMA financial and procurement Compliance is respected.
- Coordination & communication with suppliers for placing the Orders after approval of procurement as per ALIMA validation table.
- Follows up on Backlog of different orders with HQ, & sharing the updated Order follow up a sheet of international & local orders with relevant different and staff on a weekly & monthly basis.
- Participates in any emergency activity or exploratory visit in or out of the ALIMA area of work, being prepared to intervene directly if needed and assume the management of all supply activities and staff
- Defines and updates job profiles and descriptions of all supply chain related staff.
- Undertakes regular evaluations of staff team under his/her direct supervision.
- Promotes communication and active participation of all staff under supervision.
- Participates in the selection, follow up and evaluation of all staff under his/her direct supervision
- Trains the staff on supply chain standards & Administrative procedures of Shipment Custom clearance.
- Reinforces skills of all supply chain staff.
- Sharing of weekly reports for both International and Local procurements to Field Staffs.
- Participates in monthly reports according to guidelines, i.e. International and local procurement updates, Procurement planning, etc. together with the Logistics coordinator.
- Carries out regular market Surveys and makes them available to program staffs.
- Informs the line manager of any problems that might be linked to work of supply staff.
- Essential: University or Technical School Diploma, desirable supply related studies
- Mission working language essential
- Essential: working experience of at least two years in supply chain activities related jobs
- Desirable: working experience with ALIMA or other INGOs
- Desirable: working experience in developing countries
- Essential computer literacy (Word, Excel, and Internet).
- Contract: Temporary contract under French law, 7 months.
- Location: Askira, Nigeria
- Starting Date: ASAP
- Salary: depending on experience + per diem
ALIMA pays for:
- Travel costs between the expatriate’s country of origin and the mission location
- Accommodation costs
- Medical cover from the first day of the contract to a month after the date of departure from the mission country for the employee
- Evacuation of the employee.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- To apply, please send your resume and Cover Letter on our job page before the deadline
- Applications are processed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if a good application is successful
- Only accepted applications will be contacted
Application Deadline 20th September, 2019.
Things To Know Before Applying
To apply for the Alliance for International Medical Action Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Alliance for International Medical Action Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Alliance for International Medical Action Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Alliance for International Medical Action Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Alliance for International Medical Action Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Alliance for International Medical Action Recruitment 2019 openings across Nigeria.|
|Alliance for International Medical Action Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Alliance for International Medical Action Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Alliance for International Medical Action recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Alliance for International Medical Action may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Islamic Development Bank Recruitment 2019/2020||September 13, 2019||25th September, 2019|
|Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||September 13, 2019||Not Specified|
|OTAL Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2019/2020||September 13, 2019||31st October, 2019|
|United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Recruitment 2019/2020||September 13, 2019||30th September, 2019|
|Save the Children Recruitment 2019/2020||September 13, 2019||26th September, 2019|
|United Nations Development Programme Recruitment 2019/2020||September 13, 2019||23rd September, 2019|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Alliance for International Medical Action Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends: