The ActionAid Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. www.actionaid.org recruitment, ActionAid Nigeria Vacancies 2019 Application Form, ActionAid Nigeria Jobs 2019, ActionAid Nigeria Career Portal, Requirements for ActionAid Nigeria Recruitment 2019, ActionAid Nigeria Recruitment Portal.
ActionAid Nigeria Recruitment 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2019 ActionAid Nigeria Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.actionaid.org.
Table of Contents
- ActionAid Nigeria Recruitment Details:
- Available Job Positions & Details
- How to Apply for ActionAid Nigeria Recruitment
- Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
- Why Seviportal for ActionAid Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?
- ActionAid Nigeria Recruitment States in Nigeria?
- Recent Jobs Updates
ActionAid Nigeria Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||30th July, 2019|
Available Job Positions & Details
ActionAid is an anti-poverty agency that prioritises work with people living in poverty and exclusion; promoting values and commitment in civil society, institutions and Governments with the aim of achieving structural changes to eradicate injustices and poverty in the world. ActionAid Nigeria is an affiliate of ActionAid International, an International Non-Governmental organisation registered in The Netherlands with its headquarters in Johannesburg, South Africa. ActionAid International works in more than 40 countries in Africa, Asia, Europe and America.
The following positions are available at ActionAid Nigeria. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Communications Officer, Women’s Voices and Leadership- Nigeria Project
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Reporting to: WVL Project Manager
Line Management: None
Contract: Long Term
- The WVL-Nigeria Communications Officer will be responsible for all communication needs of the project.
- S/he will support the development of WVLNigeria communication strategy working in line with Global Affairs Canada and ActionAid Nigeria’s Communication Strategies.
- Support other AAN communications strategies for all initiatives including fundraising and marketing projects
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by line manager.
- Facilitate and ensure delivery of communications requests on the WVL project within specified timeline
- Develop and implement innovative and effective communication and media strategies for the WVL-Nigeria project
- Support content development for WVL-Nigeria project policy influencing, website and other social media platforms working with the WVL-Nigeria Feminist Hub Manager
- Responsible for quality assurance of documentation and publishing of all WVL-Nigeria project publications in liaison with the AAN Communications Unit
- Support WVL-Nigeria project partners in understanding, documenting and communicating WVL-Nigeria project successes, results and impacts.
Key Working Relationships:
- Internal: Entire AAN team
- External: The Media, project partners, donor, Partners, INGO Community and other stakeholders.
- First degree in Communications, Social Sciences or Arts/Humanities
- Masters degree in a relevant field
- At least 3 years work experience 2 of which should be in communication field in the development sector
- Website development and digital communications experience
- Capacity building experience including training and facilitating.
- Experience working with the media
- Familiarity with popular media sector and previous relationship with same
- Experience in gender mainstreaming and women’s rights
- Excellent planning and prioritisation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Online i.e. website management and digital communications
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Ability to provide practical solutions within set deadlines.
- Good computer skills especially in the use of publishing tools
- Multi-tasking skills
- Public Speaking skills
- A person of integrity
- Creative and takes initiative
- Able to work effectively in a diverse team environment
- Willing to work additional hours at crucial times
- A self motivated person able to work without close supervision
- Effectively promote AAN’s mission, values and objectives
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly download and complete the “Application Form” below and send as an MS Word attachment to: Vacancy.Nigeria@actionaid.org Subject line of emails must state clearly, job title of position applied for and location e.g. Communications Officer – Abuja.
Application Deadline 30th July, 2019.
- Only electronically submitted forms will be considered. Scanned application forms will be disregarded.
- Kindly refer to the website – https://nigeria.actionaid.org/jobs for detailed job description and application form.
- ActionAid offers competitive terms of employment. Applications from women are particularly encouraged.
- While we respect all applicants, interview dates will be communicated only to shortlisted candidates.
How to Apply for ActionAid Nigeria Recruitment
To apply for the ActionAid Nigeria Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest ActionAid Nigeria Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum ActionAid Nigeria Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Road Safty Recruitment||2019/2020|
Why Seviportal for ActionAid Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for ActionAid Nigeria Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent ActionAid Nigeria Recruitment 2019 openings across Nigeria.|
ActionAid Nigeria Recruitment States in Nigeria?
|ActionAid Nigeria Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include ActionAid Nigeria recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though ActionAid Nigeria may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Altara Credit Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||August 23, 2019||Not Specified|
|Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI) Recruitment 2019/2020||August 23, 2019||28th August, 2019|
|Niger Basin Authority Recruitment 2019/2020||August 23, 2019||6th September, 2019|
|Achievers University Recruitment 2019/2020||August 23, 2019||12th September, 2019|
|Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) Recruitment 2019/2020||August 23, 2019||30th September 2019|
|Guaranty Trust Bank Plc Recruitment 2019/2020||August 23, 2019||26th August, 2019|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the ActionAid Nigeria Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: