The Action Health Incorporated Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. www.actionhealthinc.org recruitment, Action Health Incorporated Vacancies 2019 Application Form, Action Health Incorporated Jobs 2019, Action Health Incorporated Career Portal, Requirements for Action Health Incorporated Recruitment 2019, Action Health Incorporated Recruitment Portal.
Action Health Incorporated Recruitment 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2019 Action Health Incorporated Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.actionhealthinc.org.
Table of Contents
- Action Health Incorporated Recruitment Details:
- Available Job Positions & Details
- How to Apply for Action Health Incorporated Recruitment
- Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
- Why Seviportal for Action Health Incorporated Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?
- Action Health Incorporated Recruitment States in Nigeria?
- Recent Jobs Updates
Action Health Incorporated Recruitment Details:
|Organization||Action Health Incorporated|
|Deadline||8th August 2019|
Available Job Positions & Details
Action Health Incorporated (AHI) is a leading non-profit organization dedicated to advancing young people’s health and rights to ensure their successful transition to healthy and productive adulthood. Working in partnership with governments, communities, and young people, AHI implements innovative interventions in policy advocacy, prevention education, service delivery and inclusive programming, all aimed at expanding opportunities for young people’s well-being
AHI seeks motivated healthcare professional to oversee programs offering high-quality sexual and reproductive health services to clients within her Adolescent and Youth-friendly Clinic in Lagos and various outreach sites.
The following positions are available at Action Health Incorporated. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Youth-Friendly Health Services (YFHS) Officer
- Conduct monthly assessments and report of services at the YFHS clinic.
- Provide timely reporting to supervisor on all activities.
- Work with the SRH Program Manager to provide access to youth-friendly health service.
- Participate in developing, organizing, and facilitating trainings for clinic service providers on YFHS.
- Help develop roadmap to increase access to youth-friendly health services.
- Collaborate with providers to arrange event days for youth at their sites.
- Work with program managers to develop/ implement specific programmes serving young people.
- Assist with other related activities as assigned
- Registered Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria
- Excellent oral & written communication, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Strong relationship-building skills to facilitate partnership with other key providers.
- Experience working with young people on youth-related health issues and the ability to communicate with youths at their level.
- At least one (1) year experience in clinical practice with valid practicing license.
- Familiarity with public health issues, especially as they affect youth.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, attaching their CV and Cover Letter in Word or PDF format (stating current salary and salary expectation) to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
How to Apply for Action Health Incorporated Recruitment
To apply for the Action Health Incorporated Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Action Health Incorporated Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Action Health Incorporated Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Road Safty Recruitment||2019/2020|
Why Seviportal for Action Health Incorporated Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Action Health Incorporated Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Action Health Incorporated Recruitment 2019 openings across Nigeria.|
Action Health Incorporated Recruitment States in Nigeria?
|Action Health Incorporated Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Action Health Incorporated recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Action Health Incorporated may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Altara Credit Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||August 23, 2019||Not Specified|
|Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI) Recruitment 2019/2020||August 23, 2019||28th August, 2019|
|Niger Basin Authority Recruitment 2019/2020||August 23, 2019||6th September, 2019|
|Achievers University Recruitment 2019/2020||August 23, 2019||12th September, 2019|
|Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) Recruitment 2019/2020||August 23, 2019||30th September 2019|
|Guaranty Trust Bank Plc Recruitment 2019/2020||August 23, 2019||26th August, 2019|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Action Health Incorporated Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: