The Action Against Hunger Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. www.actionagainsthunger.org recruitment, Action Against Hunger Vacancies 2019 Application Form, Action Against Hunger Jobs 2019, Action Against Hunger Career Portal, Requirements for Action Against Hunger Recruitment 2019, Action Against Hunger Recruitment Portal.
Action Against Hunger Recruitment 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2019 Action Against Hunger Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.actionagainsthunger.org.
Table of Contents
- Action Against Hunger Recruitment Details:
- Available Job Positions & Details
- How to Apply for Action Against Hunger Recruitment
- Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
- Why Seviportal for Action Against Hunger Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?
- Action Against Hunger Recruitment States in Nigeria?
- Recent Jobs Updates
Action Against Hunger Recruitment Details:
|Organization||Action Against Hunger|
|Deadline||14th August, 2019|
Available Job Positions & Details
Action Against Hunger works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable communities, through nutrition, food security, water and sanitation, health and advocacy.
The following positions are available at Action Against Hunger. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: FSL Sector Manager
Location: Maiduguri (with frequent travels to Monguno), Borno
Job Type: Full Time
Department: Programmes – FSL
Start date: August 2019
Direct Line Manager: APM FSL
- Provide and support to ACF’s FSL Program Manager to implement of the program.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Oversee detailed planning and implementation of FSL and multi-sectoral cash transfer activities in collaboration with the PM and Area Coordinator’.
- Support program budget design and updates; oversee budget monitoring and cash projections
- Contribute to organizational and sector- wide learning through good quality documentation of lessons learned, best practices, evaluations etc. for the FSL
- Assist the PM in preparing Cash internal and external reports for ACF and the community, including case studies and success stories.
- Identify program implementation modalities that enhance partnership & coordination with government official and local communities, internal integration within sectors and other programs (Nutrition, WASH, FSL, NFIs, etc.)
- Identify areas of cross-program linkages with other ACF programs in Monguno, Nganzai and Magumeri. Ensure program quality and adherence to program objectives, including respect of ACF technical guidelines, systems and established deadlines.
- In close coordination with the MEAL and field team, reinforce and coordinate regular program monitoring activities, i.e. Baseline, PDM, Market, Monitoring, Price Monitoring end line etc
- Manage Field teams to ensure compliance, technical quality and coherence in all FS/cash interventions.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- In close coordination with field staff; Supervise, review and lead technical assessments, surveys, design and M&E of the cash program.
- Assist FSL PM/AREA MANAGER/ Area Manager in the development of project procurement and work plans of the field teams.
- Conduct regular field visits, advice and provide regular technical support to field-based program team
- Ensure harmonization of program operating plans and protocols across the program as well as the mission, with the help of technical support from Regional coordinator, review tools and approaches, and ensure that technical standards, guidelines and methodologies are communicated and understood.
- Assist in recruiting, evaluating and coaching of program technical staff
- Ensure tracking and reporting of technical activities under FSL and cash sectors
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Compile monthly FSL program technical reports with an overview of activities and contextual updates, and quantitative indicator follow- up and submit to PM for consolidation.
- Review reports and gauge program progress against logical framework, ensuring compliance with ACF internal and donor’s reporting standards.
- In coordination with the FSL PM/AREA MANAGER, follow up logistics requirements in coordination with the HOB, Area Coordinator and Logistics Coordinator
- Ensure that all program-related data and information is correct and of high quality, updated, organized and accessible to the country program, HQ and other key stakeholders and that lessons learnt and best practice are documented.
- Facilitate and support systematic monitoring and evaluation of activities.
- Develop activity progress reports for the program teams as well as contribute to the development of donor reports
- Assist the FSL PM/ AREA MANAGER in reviewing FSL program budget and then follow up with HOB/ Area Coordinator to ensure adherence to work plan.
- Review with FSL PM/AREA MANAGER and validate procurement requests for FSL program needs before submission to the logistics department.
- Participate in regular internal and external coordinator for the program at LGA level and at state level when required
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with ACF and partner technical and support departments to ensure a common approach and sharing of information.
- Represent ACF with local authorities, partner and other program stakeholders
- Represent ACF at State Emergency Working groups (OCHA, INGO Consortium) when required by the Area Coordinator, FSL Coordinator and/FSL PM/AREA MANAGER
- Undertake additional coordination as requested by the PM and the FSL Coordinator.
- This job description is not intended to be al inclusive and the employee will also perform other related tasks as required and is responsible for reporting and communication of progress and achievement of the specific assigned task
- The employee should be flexible and adaptable with regards to the implementation of the daily work/activity
- The employee is expected to conduct all duties in a professional manner following Action Against Hunger Nigeria mission staff regulations and charter including promotion of gender equality.
Internal & External Relationship
- FSL PM: Hierarchical relationship
- FSL Head of Department/Deputy Head: Technical guidance, technical support, coaching
- Multisectorial Program Manager: Exchange of information, reporting, collaboration, coordination.
- Other Project Managers/Sector Managers: Nut/FSL/M&E: exchange of information on programs, coordination and monitoring and evaluation (integrated approach).
- Support department: Collaboration and exchange of information.
- Area Project Manager: Direct Line manager
- Local authorities: Communication, exchange of information in collaboration with the Field Coordinator and the Multi- sectoral Program Manager.
- Participate actively in Food Security Working Group, Cash Transfer Working Group, OCHA meetings, and INGO forum.
- Local and state government: Engage with stakeholders in coordination with FieldCo, Multisectorial PM, FSL PM and Other State Project Managers.
- Local Technical Coordination: Lobbying, animation and leadership.
- Other NGOs: Partnerships and technical exchanges or sharing of experience
- Population and beneficiaries: Definition of needs, targeting, communication and exchange of information.
- Degree in FSL related studies e.g. agro-economy, natural resource management, anthropology, etc.
- Minimum two years’ work experience in humanitarian contexts, with at least 1 year in conflict/insecure contexts.
Skills & Experience
- Professional, motivated, open, creative, mature, responsible, flexible and, culturally sensitive
- Excellent team, budget and project management and representation competencies
- Previous experience with cash transfer programming.
- Willing and able to be based and travel regularly within remote areas, where services are limited
- Fluency in English
- Commitment to ACF mission, values and policy
- Three years relevant work experience
- Microsoft Office Skills (Outlook, Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Previous experience managing multispectral cash transfer programs (i.e. Cash transfers or vouchers for nutrition, FSL, WASH, NFI, etc.)
- Previous experience with ACF
- Experience implementing programming on behalf of donor (i.e. USAID, ECHO, DFID, CIDA) funded activities
- Fluency in Hausa or Kanoori.
Minimum Basic Salary: 308,589 NGN Per Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply
Application Deadline 14th August, 2019.
How to Apply for Action Against Hunger Recruitment
To apply for the Action Against Hunger Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Action Against Hunger Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Action Against Hunger Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Road Safty Recruitment||2019/2020|
Why Seviportal for Action Against Hunger Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Action Against Hunger Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Action Against Hunger Recruitment 2019 openings across Nigeria.|
Action Against Hunger Recruitment States in Nigeria?
|Action Against Hunger Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Action Against Hunger recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Action Against Hunger may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Altara Credit Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||August 23, 2019||Not Specified|
|Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI) Recruitment 2019/2020||August 23, 2019||28th August, 2019|
|Niger Basin Authority Recruitment 2019/2020||August 23, 2019||6th September, 2019|
|Achievers University Recruitment 2019/2020||August 23, 2019||12th September, 2019|
|Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) Recruitment 2019/2020||August 23, 2019||30th September 2019|
|Guaranty Trust Bank Plc Recruitment 2019/2020||August 23, 2019||26th August, 2019|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Action Against Hunger Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: