The 9mobile Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. www.9mobile.com.ng recruitment, 9mobile Vacancies 2019 Application Form, 9mobile Jobs 2019, 9mobile Career Portal, Requirements for 9mobile Recruitment 2019, 9mobile Recruitment Portal.
9mobile Recruitment 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2019 9mobile Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.9mobile.com.ng.
Table of Contents
- 9mobile Recruitment Details:
- Available Job Positions & Details
- How to Apply for 9mobile Recruitment
- Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
- Why Seviportal for 9mobile Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?
- 9mobile Recruitment States in Nigeria?
- Recent Jobs Updates
9mobile Recruitment Details:
Available Job Positions & Details
9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
The following positions are available at 9mobile. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Head, Internal Control & Risk Management
Location: Lagos, NG
- Partner with senior business leaders to develop strong internal control strategy and implement/maintain a sound enterprise-wide integrated risk management governance framework
- Responsible for aligning the pillars of EMTS internal controls strategy to identify and mitigate risks and consolidate organizational processes and controls while meeting stakeholders’ expectations.
- Lead the internal control and risk management programs of EMTS from design to implementation
- Maintain an effective internal control environment for financial operations across the company.
- Work with business unit management to ensure mitigating controls are implemented for identified internal audit observations or internal control deficiencies.
- Create, review, and maintain end-to-end process documents around internal controls including narratives, flowcharts, and risk matrices
- Manage complex changes in business events and system implementations to ensure that processes and IT control areas are being considered
- Work closely with external auditors and third-party advisors to ensure the controls environment meets industry and reporting standards
- Dedicate appropriate resources to managing and re mediating existing deficiencies to establish control in the current environment and play an instrumental advisory role in designing controls in the future state in connection with the Company’s Business Transformation Project
- Ensure the Organization has an approved written risk management policy, which is consistent with the its business strategies, capital strength, management expertise which falls within the overall parameters determined by regulatory authority
- Collaborate with Legal and Internal Audit to Design, Implement, and Govern the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) program
- Develop monthly, weekly and, where appropriate, daily risk reports for each function that provides functional heads with the quantitative measures identified with respect to risk exposure and control compliance.
- Assess processes and strategies in place to mitigate risks, identify new ways to further enhance the risk mitigation plans and improve the overall risk return profile.
- Advise business areas on technical elements of risk management which involves risk identification, assessment, mitigation planning, monitoring, triggers/responses, evaluation and reporting
- Oversee the Controls Certification process, move from a passive validation to an in-depth review and redesign of controls where required
- Create a risk assessment program to identify opportunities for process and control enhancements and develop recommendations to ensure risks are sufficiently mitigated
- Participate fully in developing and regular testing of the organization’s Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plans and ensure that they are formally approved by the Board of Directors. Report on all events on system failures and other emergency issues
- Coordinate with management and process owners to ensure management action plans are completed in accordance with agreed deadlines, ensuring audits are conducted in accordance with the Standards for Professional Practice of Internal Auditing
- Support management in business practice investigations as requested related to allegations of misconduct, violations of code of conduct, conflicts of interest, theft and suspected fraudulent activities.
- Summarize and communicate to executive management any noted issues, risks, and business impact of controls deficiencies and track remediation to completion
- Partner with the Business to create an “early warning system for the identification and monitoring of control breakdowns, weaknesses, stress points, and other risks to the business
- Strengthen the Controls Environment to the point that Controls are embedded in the mindset of the business
- Review the control set to identify the key controls that are fundamental to the business and reduce the reliance on simple “check the boxcontrols
- Consult with the business on Control Related matters and initiatives
- Partner with Business Transformation Team to design and implement the Future State environment with a strong emphasis on controls and the push toward a higher level of automation (automated preventative controls versus manual detective controls).
- Bachelor’s degree or HND in Accounting, Finance or related discipline.
- Eight (8) to Ten (10) years’ work experience with a minimum of 3 years in a managerial role
- Minimum 8 years of internal control experience. Consulting experience desired; public and corporate internal audit experience also acceptable.
- Any of the professional certifications such as ACA, CIA, CISA, CFE, ACCA or other acceptable certification is required.
- Advanced knowledge of GAAP, COSO, IIA and other professional standards.
Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- Outstanding ability to summarize complex and numerous activities and issues into succinct presentations for a wide-range of internal and external executive constituents.
- Demonstrate experience leading projects and teams.
- Expertise in developing and executing data mining and analysis involving Excel or other software for financial and non-financial data
- Proficient in applying audit principles, standards, and techniques in reviewing and testing business/operational systems and an understanding of COSO and risk assessment practices.
- Strong analytical ability, including knowledge of cash flow analysis and financial modelling techniques.
- High ethical standards, unquestioned personal integrity, highly professional and credible, with strong ethics and values consistent with EMTS’ culture.
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Communication skills
- Data mining and analytics
- General IT knowledge
- Strong business acumen
- Proven ability to multi-task and meet aggressive targets in a high-energy, fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Strong collaborative style with an ability to build effective working relationships across functions, geographies and levels.
- Ability to be creative and innovative in accomplishing goals understanding where “tried and trueis the most appropriate course and where “outside the boxthinking is most effective.
- A working knowledge of applications and databases that encompass all business cycles (including key cycles of revenue, expenses, payroll, and financial).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
How to Apply for 9mobile Recruitment
To apply for the 9mobile Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest 9mobile Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum 9mobile Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Road Safty Recruitment||2019/2020|
Why Seviportal for 9mobile Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for 9mobile Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent 9mobile Recruitment 2019 openings across Nigeria.|
9mobile Recruitment States in Nigeria?
|9mobile Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include 9mobile recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though 9mobile may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Kwaba Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||August 21, 2019||30th August 2019|
|African Field Epidemiology Network (AFENET) Recruitment 2019/2020||August 21, 2019||30th August, 2019|
|Creditville Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||August 21, 2019||30th August, 2019|
|Ibis Lagos Airport-Hotel Recruitment 2019/2020||August 21, 2019||28th August, 2019|
|Bethsaida Group of Companies Recruitment 2019/2020||August 21, 2019||31st August, 2019|
|HOB System Tourism Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||August 21, 2019||Not Specified|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the 9mobile Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: